Four stalwart women braved a very cold and windy night on Ash Wednesday 2017 (the first day of Lent) and slept in our unheated church in order to raise funds for the maintenance of the building. They had to bring everything they needed with them but were deprived of the comfort of their warm beds, bathrooms etc. They all found the experience a challenge but were rewarded by a gamut of emotions and a warm breakfast provided by Vicky Gumm on the Thursday morning! The women in question are Carol Neilson (from Tarrant Hinton), Diane Huxley, Fiona MacEwen and Annie Colligan.
- GDSF Thursday, 24 August, 2017 – Monday, 28 August, 2017
- TML PC Meeting Wednesday, 13 September, 2017 at 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm Village Hall
- BBQ Saturday, 16 September, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm Chapel Field
- Village Get-together Wednesday, 20 September, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Langton Arms Meet your neighbours
- Winter Warmer - Frexit Thursday, 26 October, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm All Saints Church
Geraldine Stone on Donations to Village Hall June Davey on Villagers Attack Weed! June Davey on Fabric Sale – Big S… June Davey on Xmas Cakes raise £250 for Naom… savilletravel on Road Closure at The Butts 19-2…