Four stalwart women braved a very cold and windy night on Ash Wednesday 2017 (the first day of Lent) and slept in our unheated church in order to raise funds for the maintenance of the building. They had to bring everything they needed with them but were deprived of the comfort of their warm beds, bathrooms etc. They all found the experience a challenge but were rewarded by a gamut of emotions and a warm breakfast provided by Vicky Gumm on the Thursday morning! The women in question are Carol Neilson (from Tarrant Hinton), Diane Huxley, Fiona MacEwen and Annie Colligan.
- Pie & Quiz Saturday, 2 November, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Village Hall
- Remembrance Sunday Service Sunday, 10 November, 2019 at 10:30 am – 11:00 am At Church, then 10.50 at the War Memorial
- Curry Lunch Sunday, 10 November, 2019 at 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm Village Hall
- TM&L PC Meeting Wednesday, 13 November, 2019 at 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm Village Hall
- Village Get-Together Wednesday, 20 November, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm The Langton Arms
- Winter Warmer Thursday, 28 November, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm All Saints Church
- Desert Island Ditties Saturday, 30 November, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Village Hall