Kathleen Daly writes …
We are planning to meet up at 5.30 p.m. on Sunday 16th December, just before the Carol Service, to sing a couple of verses in German and English of two German carols (words below), with the approval of the PCC. We’re commemorating the renewal of the crosses of our German soldiers but also remembering our English Tommy who is buried nearby. Please do join us on your way to the Carol Service, either to sing (a good warm up for what follows) or just to be there. Dress warmly and bring a flashlight (if you are singing), the words below, and umbrella if necessary. No Glühwein but I may be able to supply some Lebküchen! It should only take 10 minutes and we should be in good time to get a seat in the Church for the Carol Service….
- Steam Fair Thursday, 22 August, 2019 – Monday, 26 August, 2019
- Cream Teas Sunday, 25 August, 2019 at 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm Village Hall
- Cream Teas Monday, 26 August, 2019 at 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm Village Hall
- TM&L PC Meeting Wednesday, 11 September, 2019 at 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm Village Hall
- Village Get-Together Wednesday, 18 September, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm The Langton Arms