January 2014 saw very heavy downpours which flooded the fields around the village.
Two or three houses experienced springs from the high water table, but most stayed dry. The Environment Agency issued many flood warnings. However, although the Splash was running high and prevented access, villagers could still exit via the Manor Farm bridge. That road was flooded too, but still allowed access.
- GDSF Thursday, 24 August, 2017 – Monday, 28 August, 2017
- TML PC Meeting Wednesday, 13 September, 2017 at 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm Village Hall
- BBQ Saturday, 16 September, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm Chapel Field
- Village Get-together Wednesday, 20 September, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Langton Arms Meet your neighbours
- Winter Warmer - Frexit Thursday, 26 October, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm All Saints Church
Geraldine Stone on Donations to Village Hall June Davey on Villagers Attack Weed! June Davey on Fabric Sale – Big S… June Davey on Xmas Cakes raise £250 for Naom… savilletravel on Road Closure at The Butts 19-2…