January 2014 saw very heavy downpours which flooded the fields around the village.
Two or three houses experienced springs from the high water table, but most stayed dry. The Environment Agency issued many flood warnings. However, although the Splash was running high and prevented access, villagers could still exit via the Manor Farm bridge. That road was flooded too, but still allowed access.
- High St Road Closure Tuesday, 21 January, 2020 – Thursday, 23 January, 2020 High Street Tarrant Monkton
- Charity Evening Saturday, 25 January, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm Village Hall
- Winter Warmer Thursday, 30 January, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm All Saints Church
- Village Get-Together Wednesday, 19 February, 2020 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm The Langton Arms
- Winter Warmer Thursday, 27 February, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm All Saints Church
- TM&L PC Meeting Wednesday, 11 March, 2020 at 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm Village Hall