January 2014 saw very heavy downpours which flooded the fields around the village.
Two or three houses experienced springs from the high water table, but most stayed dry. The Environment Agency issued many flood warnings. However, although the Splash was running high and prevented access, villagers could still exit via the Manor Farm bridge. That road was flooded too, but still allowed access.
- Village Get-Together Wednesday, 19 June, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm The Langton Arms
- Summer Mayhem Saturday, 22 June, 2019 at 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm Chapel Field
- TM&L PC Meeting Wednesday, 3 July, 2019 at 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm Village Hall
- Rude Mechanical Theatre Wednesday, 10 July, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm East Farm TM
- Flower & Produce Show Saturday, 3 August, 2019 at 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm Village Hall