January 2014 saw very heavy downpours which flooded the fields around the village.
Two or three houses experienced springs from the high water table, but most stayed dry. The Environment Agency issued many flood warnings. However, although the Splash was running high and prevented access, villagers could still exit via the Manor Farm bridge. That road was flooded too, but still allowed access.
- Steam Fair Thursday, 22 August, 2019 – Monday, 26 August, 2019
- Cream Teas Sunday, 25 August, 2019 at 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm Village Hall
- Cream Teas Monday, 26 August, 2019 at 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm Village Hall
- TM&L PC Meeting Wednesday, 11 September, 2019 at 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm Village Hall
- Village Get-Together Wednesday, 18 September, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm The Langton Arms