January 2014 saw very heavy downpours which flooded the fields around the village.
Two or three houses experienced springs from the high water table, but most stayed dry. The Environment Agency issued many flood warnings. However, although the Splash was running high and prevented access, villagers could still exit via the Manor Farm bridge. That road was flooded too, but still allowed access.
- PCC AGM Monday, 30 April, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm All Saints Church, TM
- Plant Sale & Coffee Morning Saturday, 5 May, 2018 at 10:30 am – 12:30 pm TM&L Village Hall
- TM&L PC Meeting Wednesday, 9 May, 2018 at 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm Village Hall
- Village Get-together Wednesday, 16 May, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Langton Arms Meet your neighbours
- Cricket & Rounders & BBQ Saturday, 16 June, 2018 Chapel Field, TM
- TV10 Sunday, 15 July, 2018 at 10:30 am – 11:30 am
- TM&L Flower & Produce Show Saturday, 4 August, 2018 at 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm Village Hall
Gerard Wyllys on Local wins Della Jones Mi… Vicky on Local wins Della Jones Mi… Vicky Gumm on High winds cause power ou… Vicky Gumm on Splash runs again