January 2014 saw very heavy downpours which flooded the fields around the village.
Two or three houses experienced springs from the high water table, but most stayed dry. The Environment Agency issued many flood warnings. However, although the Splash was running high and prevented access, villagers could still exit via the Manor Farm bridge. That road was flooded too, but still allowed access.
- Start of Cream Teas Sunday, 1 July, 2018 at 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm Village Hall
- Oberon’s Cure, Rude Mechanical Theatre Wednesday, 11 July, 2018 at 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm East Farm, TM
- TV10 Sunday, 15 July, 2018 at 10:30 am – 11:30 am
- Village Get-together Wednesday, 18 July, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Langton Arms Meet your neighbours
- TM&L PC Meeting Wednesday, 18 July, 2018 at 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm Village Hall
- TM&L Flower & Produce Show Saturday, 4 August, 2018 at 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm Village Hall
Gerard Wyllys on Local wins Della Jones Mi… Vicky on Local wins Della Jones Mi… Vicky Gumm on High winds cause power ou… Vicky Gumm on Splash runs again