January 2014 saw very heavy downpours which flooded the fields around the village.
Two or three houses experienced springs from the high water table, but most stayed dry. The Environment Agency issued many flood warnings. However, although the Splash was running high and prevented access, villagers could still exit via the Manor Farm bridge. That road was flooded too, but still allowed access.
- Village Get-Together Wednesday, 15 April, 2020 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm suspended
- VE Day Celebration Friday, 8 May, 2020 CANCELLED
- TM&L PC Meeting Wednesday, 13 May, 2020 at 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm To be confirmed
- Plant Sale Saturday, 16 May, 2020 at 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Village Hall
- Desert Island Ditties #3 Saturday, 16 May, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm CANCELLED
- Village Get-Together Wednesday, 20 May, 2020 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm suspended