At 08.30am Monday 13 May, a low loader lorry, carrying a forklift, crossed Monkton ford, slid and hit the bridgework. Witnesses said the driver entered the ford too fast and at an angle. The lorry sustained damage which made it immobile for some 3 hours before it could move away. The bridgework is scuffed and one of the handrail supports is now loose. Highways have been informed.
- Bring & Buy RDA Wednesday, 29 May, 2019 at 10:30 am – 2:00 pm East Farm TM
- Village Get-Together Wednesday, 19 June, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm The Langton Arms
- Summer Mayhem Saturday, 22 June, 2019 at 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm Chapel Field
- TM&L PC Meeting Wednesday, 3 July, 2019 at 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm Village Hall
- Rude Mechanical Theatre Wednesday, 10 July, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm East Farm TM
- Flower & Produce Show Saturday, 3 August, 2019 at 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm Village Hall