At 08.30am Monday 13 May, a low loader lorry, carrying a forklift, crossed Monkton ford, slid and hit the bridgework. Witnesses said the driver entered the ford too fast and at an angle. The lorry sustained damage which made it immobile for some 3 hours before it could move away. The bridgework is scuffed and one of the handrail supports is now loose. Highways have been informed.
- High St Road Closure Tuesday, 21 January, 2020 – Thursday, 23 January, 2020 High Street Tarrant Monkton
- Charity Evening Saturday, 25 January, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm Village Hall
- Winter Warmer Thursday, 30 January, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm All Saints Church
- Village Get-Together Wednesday, 19 February, 2020 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm The Langton Arms
- Winter Warmer Thursday, 27 February, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm All Saints Church
- TM&L PC Meeting Wednesday, 11 March, 2020 at 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm Village Hall