Those of you with keen eyesight may have noticed that the village signposts have had their ‘fingers’ renewed. The signpost at the southern T-junction, between Apple Tree Cottage and Guppys Cottage, has had all 3 fingers renewed. One finger had to be completely replaced, with new wood and metal letters (organised by Gerard Wyllys). The other two were repainted and letters replaced, by James Mallett and Richard Bowen.
The north-pointing finger of the signpost at the Splash was repainted and letters replaced, by Brett Townsend. These works were approved and organised by the TM&L PC.
Many thanks to the 4 skilled villagers. Now we know where we can go!
- Orchard Wassail Wednesday, 23 January, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Launceston Farm
- Panto Tarrant-Ella Thursday, 24 January, 2019 at 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Ann Biddlecombe Hall
- Panto Tarrant-Ella Friday, 25 January, 2019 at 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Ann Biddlecombe Hall
- Panto Tarrant-Ella Saturday, 26 January, 2019 at 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Ann Biddlecombe Hall
- Winter Warmer Thursday, 31 January, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm All Saints Church
- Village Get-together Wednesday, 20 February, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Langton Arms Meet your neighbours
- TM&L PC Meeting Wednesday, 13 March, 2019 at 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm Village Hall