Those of you with keen eyesight may have noticed that the village signposts have had their ‘fingers’ renewed. The signpost at the southern T-junction, between Apple Tree Cottage and Guppys Cottage, has had all 3 fingers renewed. One finger had to be completely replaced, with new wood and metal letters (organised by Gerard Wyllys). The other two were repainted and letters replaced, by James Mallett and Richard Bowen.
The north-pointing finger of the signpost at the Splash was repainted and letters replaced, by Brett Townsend. These works were approved and organised by the TM&L PC.
Many thanks to the 4 skilled villagers. Now we know where we can go!
- Village Get-Together Wednesday, 19 June, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm The Langton Arms
- Summer Mayhem Saturday, 22 June, 2019 at 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm Chapel Field
- TM&L PC Meeting Wednesday, 3 July, 2019 at 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm Village Hall
- Rude Mechanical Theatre Wednesday, 10 July, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm East Farm TM
- Flower & Produce Show Saturday, 3 August, 2019 at 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm Village Hall